No-Knead Sourdough Breadmaking course
Learn to make amazing bread that takes very little effort.
Over the course of three weeks, participants will:
- learn how to care for a sourdough ‘starter’ – you will receive a starter to bring home after the first class.
- get ‘hands-on’ practice with making bread.
- build confidence by learning and practising key techniques.
- have ample time and space to ‘trouble-shoot’ any problems that you may have experienced with your ‘homework’ – you will need to practice your new skills between sessions!
- learn about useful ways to use your ‘discard’
- make sourdough pizza!
Ingredients (including sourdough starter), equipment, and printed notes will be provided.
The 3 week course will take place on October 19, 26 and November 2nd from 7.00 – 9.00pm at Mullingar Charity Variety Group, Forest Park.
A map and detailed syllabus and equipment list will be emailed to all participants prior to the course. Don’t worry – you are most likely to have all the equipment you need already. You’ll also get the course syllabus with details of what we will cover each class. And each week you will get to try different breads that we’ll bake in class and bring home bread or dough.
Course numbers will be limited to 6 participants to allow for social distancing.
If you are feeling at all unwell, please don’t come to the course. We can provide a Zoom link in this instance, so that you can participate remotely.
This Course will be run in association with the Refill Mill.
2 in stock